It’s the NAB show in Las Vegas, which means we’re rolling out our biggest announcements yet. Starting today, we’re making our API publicly available to everyone. We’ve teamed up with 9 launch partners―including Zapier and Blackmagic Design―to offer you new ways to streamline your video workflow to fit your exact needs.
No matter what you have in mind, from uploading content to tracking projects, to publishing your video, the Frame.io Developer Platform can help automate and simplify your video workflow. And because it’s the same API Frame.io is built on, it’s backed by the same industry-leading standards as the rest of our product.
Create your ideal video workflow, with Frame.io at the center
The Frame.io Developer Platform is a powerful workbench for professional video that enables your video team, no matter the size, to extend the value you get from Frame.io. Start by planning your ideal workflow—map it out, pick the tools, spot the gaps, and then use the Frame.io API to enhance it. If you’re a developer, you can build custom use cases to further streamline your existing workflow. Check out developer.frame.io to get started.
Add an existing integration to what you already have going
Plug in directly with an existing Frame.io integration built by one of our launch partners. Using the same tools available to everyone, these integrations were built to help organizations expedite offloading, dailies workflows, cloud editing, and more:
- DaVinci Resolve: Get access to Frame.io’s collaborative feature set directly in Blackmagic Design’s latest release of DaVinci Resolve, zero installation required. Learn more.
- LumaFusion: Access your Frame.io projects in LumaFusion, view real-time frame-accurate comments in your edit, and take action on feedbackㄧall without leaving the LumaFusion timeline.
- Kyno: Screen, select, log, and reduce footage on location and submit to Frame.io as dailiesㄧwith metadata and automated transcoding incorporatedㄧfor remote collaborator editing and review.
- Silverstack Lab: Get your dailies in faster using Silverstack Lab and Frame.io’s Watch Folders app. Drop markers and comments into Frame.io directly from the set, and add links from Frame.io assets to Silverstack Lab’s local clip library and PDF reports.
- Shotput Pro: Move offloaded video, including RAW formats, from ShotPut Pro to Frame.io smoothly and automatically.
- SnapStream: Export your SnapStream TV clips directly into Frame.io for video review and collaboration.
- GNARBOX: Use GNARBOX hardware and Frame.io to unlock on-the-go upload of camera files and compressed dailies for client feedback, faster than ever before.
- Restream: Schedule videos in Frame.io to go live on multiple platforms simultaneously with Restream.
Not a developer? Get started instantly with Zapier.
For video teams who don’t have access to a developer, Zapier can be used to connect Frame.io to all the apps you already use like Trello, AirTable, and 1300+ others—with no code—in an instant. Setting up automated workflows between apps couldn’t be easier.
As a review and collaboration hub, Frame.io is uniquely positioned at the center of video workflows; and through our platform and API, your video team can rely on us as you scale. Start using our API today, and reach out to our platform team at developer.frame.io with any questions. We’re here to help.
We’ve got a lot more in store
This announcement is just one of many we shared today. If you’re at NAB, stop by our first-ever Frame.io booth at 2426 in South Lower to hear more about these announcements, and say hi to our team!